The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne. Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with 360,000 employee and a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 23 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 62.7 billion Euro in 2019.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
Merchandiser (Electrical / Lighting)
- Electrical / Lighting
- EU buying office, Mobile Working, Flex Working Hr
- 13th Month Bonus, Discretionary Bonus
- Collaborate with buyers, customers, and vendors to negotiate prices, quantities, product design/feature, and timelines.
- Ensure the vendors have a good understanding on REWE requirements, on product specifications and required quality level.
- Fulfillment of assigned turnover target, and support sourcing activities and business development plan.
- Provide a professional merchandising service to maintain the satisfactions of buyer and headquarters in Europe.
- Provide accurate and timely information to peer groups to ensure the understanding on quality requirements can be well aligned.
- Perform order tracking to ensure the on-time delivery. Highlight the risk of delivery failure proactively to management if any.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the order can be recorded in the systems accurately and timely.
- Bachelor degree or Tertiary education in Supply Chain Management/International Business/Business Administration/ European Studies, or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in merchandiser roles.
- Familiar with European market for consumable products, and quality requirements/ standards.
- Familiar with European trends for Lighting products, and electrical quality requirements and standards.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and be a team player in the cross-cultural environment.
- Good PC knowledge (Microsoft office suite)
- Willing to have business travel when necessary.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.