The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 21 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 60 billion Euro.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
- Provide support in Logistics team to follow up logistics processes with suppliers/factories/forwarder to ensure an on-time delivery of orders
- Check the measurement data of packages and calculate the container loading plan via our internal IT tool
- Verify the shipping docs and update shipping data timely in our internal order management IT system
- Tertiary education or equivalent with 1~ 2 years work experience in logistics/shipping (or degree holder in Logistics/Shipping /Supply Chain Management/Business Administration with less experience)
- Interested in working in logistics field
- Energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and willing to learn
- Flexible to adapt to new IT-systems and processes
- Good MS Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook) skills
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.