The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 21 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 57.8 billion Euro.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
Corporate Responsibility Assistant Officer / Officer
- Responsible for the implementation of social and environmental compliance processes
- Handle assigned tasks and projects to ensure social and environmental compliance at our factories
- Develop, implement and manage various CR related programs and projects
- Work closely with Merchandising team, suppliers and audit companies to ensure compliance in the supply chain
- Work with specific database for audit scheduling
- Review audit reports and follow up on corrective actions with factories
- Handling other incurring administrative tasks and support project related to Corporate Responsibility
- Handling of other incurring administrative tasks and support project related to Corporate Responsibility
- Prepare and analyze status and progress reports
- Represent REWE Group in external meetings
- Perform other ad hoc duties
- University degree in the area of business administration, sustainability studies,social compliance or equivalent
- 1-2 years of work experience required
- Experience in working with BSCI, Sedex, and / or ACCORD is preferred
- Independent and pro-active working style as well as the ability to work in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving mind set with attention to details
- Project management and data analysis skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good knowledge of MS office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
The right candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week as well as medical and dental insurance.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com .
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.