REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through various channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 21 European countries, REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 60 billion Euros.
The Hong Kong based REWE Far East Ltd. is looking for:
Assistant Quality Technologist (Kitchenware & Household)
- Review and validate laboratory test reports and investigate defects of the incoming samples against company’s quality requirements.
- Upload and update technical documentations on internal Database.
- Perform of in-house quality assessments on products including report writing.
- Organize and follow up the testing and inspection with external service providers and control their performance.
- Work closely with the REWE team to ensure compliance to REWE and European safety requirements for hard goods and their consistent product quality.
- Good knowledge in EU chemical requirements and food contact material requirement.
- As least 2 years working experience in testing laboratory or in buying office.
- Knowledge of European safety standards and European directives for the above mentioned product groups.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to collaborate with peers groups and external service providers and manufacturer.
- Able to be a team player and work in cross-cultural environment, and self-motivated.
- Good PC knowledge (Microsoft office suite)
- Higher Diploma or above in any related technical discipline.
- Immediate available is preferable.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 16th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com .
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.