REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through various channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 21 European countries, REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 60 billion Euros.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
- Seasonal Decoration
- Kitchen-wares, Household
- Follow-up PO with vendors, buyers and internal parties to ensure a smooth order processing and on-time delivery.
- Ensure the order processing, costing, and vendor information can be recorded in appointed systems accurately and timely.
- Coordinate sampling arrangement and delivery for approval.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team in order to meet customers‘ quality requirements.
- Organize and accompany buying/sourcing trips with customers.
- Perform other ad hoc duties.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management/International Business/Business Administration/ European Studies, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in merchandising field, hardline / retail items.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and able to work in cross-cultural environment.
- Good PC knowledge (Microsoft office suite)
- Familiar with European market is an advantage.
- Candidate with more relevant experience will be considered as Merchandiser.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your full resume with cover letter, current and expected salary and available date via Jobsdb or send an e-mail to <a href=”mailto: Candidate@rewe-fareast.com “>Candidate@rewe-fareast.com</a>.
All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidentiality.