The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 12 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 54 billion Euro.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
- Administrative supports to quality team
- Testing orders tracking
- Coordinating quality inspection planning
- Provide administrative supports to quality team.
- Prepare and keep track of testing orders.
- Responsible for the coordination of quality inspection planning and scheduling.
- Liaise with testing institutes, quality team, merchandisers and suppliers to meet the timeline of shipment release.
- Maintain accurate and timely relevant database in the systems.
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Form 6 or above
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative support. Solid clerical experience in buying office or testing laboratory is preferred;
- Team player, proactive, enthusiastic and attention to details;
- Conversational English and fluent Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is preferable
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.