REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through various channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 21 European countries, REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 60 billion Euros.
REWE Far East Ltd. is looking for:
Quality Assurance Officer, Artwork Proofreading
- Oversee the artworks for commodities’ packaging, such as gift box, user manual, installation manual, and marking information.
- Check if the design of packaging is complying with product requirement and European countries’ requirement (such as CE marking).
- Eusure the Artwork against Product Safety Law in form of accurate wordings-including spelling and grammar.
- Responsible for managing internal technical documentations updates.
- Organizing and follow up the Artwork control with external service providers and monitor their progress and performances.
- Providing guidance to merchandising team and/or quality team in terms of artwork improvements and quality issue.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and German.
- Highly attention to details is a must.
- Able to be a team player and to work in cross-cultural environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Hands-on skills in design software such as AutoCAD, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Solid experience on artwork proofreading is a plus.
- Immediate available is preferable.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 16th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com .
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.