The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne. Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with 360,000 employee and a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 23 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 62.7 billion Euro in 2019.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
- Maintain overview of open orders.
- Maintain packaging material database and sample.
- Liaise with suppliers on primary packaging specification and sample arrangement.
- Provide printing guidelines, specifications, and/or training to suppliers, internal peer groups, and Corporate team.
- Analyze data and prepare reports.
- Support the development, implementation, and sustainability on packaging programs.
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum vocational training level, printing/packaging related education is an advantage.
- Solid working experience on printing and packaging is an advantage.
- A self-starter, organized, and attention to details.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in a cross-cultural environment.
- Good command of MS office.
- Immediate available is preferable.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.