The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 21 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 60 billion Euro.
For our Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in our Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is offering an part-time internship.
Part Time Logistics Clerk (3-6 months program)
- Provide support to the Logistics team and learn to follow up on logistics processes with suppliers/factories/forwarder to ensure an on-time delivery of orders.
- Verify the measurement data of packages and the calculation of the optimal container loading plan.
- Monitor the departmental performance by using internal KPI and reporting system.
- Support ad-hoc project as assigned.
- Tertiary education or student at a university, major in Logistics / Supply Chain / Business is preferred.
- Interested in working in the Supply Chain field
- Energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and willing to learn
- Basic MS Office skills (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook)
- Good command of both spoken & written English
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.