The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 12 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 54 billion Euro.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
- Ensure the operation of the laboratory compliance
- Ensure laboratory’s safety
- Laboratory documentation
- Ensure the operation of the laboratory in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the laboratory.
- Ensure laboratory’s safety is in compliance with all occupational safety regulations.
- Coordinate and administer all tasks within the laboratory on time.
- Organize and follow up on calibration and verification of equipment.
- Organize comparison tests with partner laboratories.
- Organize new test equipment and consumables for the laboratory.
- Support laboratory engineers in their daily work.
- Develop and set up of test procedures for new products.
- Create and maintain laboratory documentation.
- In support to the laboratory engineers perform performance testing on electrical and non-electrical appliances.
- Work closely together with the quality and merchandise teams as well as our colleague in German headquarter for all kind of technical related questions.
- Report to the Quality Manager of RFE.
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years previous experience in an accredited testing laboratory.
- High quality awareness.
- Well-structured and organized way of work.
- Advantage if testing experience in Fit for Use testing.
- Advantage if testing experience in ErP testing of light sources.
- Experience in testing of softlines and hardline goods is an advantage.
- High social competence in collaborating with superiors, colleagues, external service providers and manufacturer.
- Able to work in cross-cultural environment.
- Good communication skills and good command in English.
- Able to work independently, self-driven.
- Hands-on PC skills in MS office.
- Immediate available is preferable.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.