The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne. Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with 360,000 employee and a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 23 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 62.7 billion Euro in 2019.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
- Monitor the order progressing
- Coordinate sampling arrangement
- Ensure the order/PO details (such as costing, vendor information, item description, delivery, and any item required etc.) can be recorded in appointed systems accurately and timely.
- Monitor the order progressing with vendors, buyers and internal parties to ensure the delivery schedules can be run on track.
- Coordinate sampling arrangement per for approved per required schedule.
- Work closely with Quality team to ensure the customers‘ requirements can be fulfilled.
- Support the basic daily operations such as: support the arrangement of the business trip with buyers, filling, report preparation, and manage the sample inventory.
- Perform ad hoc tasks per assigned.
- Bachelor degree / Tertiary education in Supply Chain Management/International Business/Business Administration/ European Studies, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of clerical experience in merchandising field or trading and distribution field. Experience in car & bike items is definitely an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and able to and able to be a team player in the cross-cultural environment.
- Good PC knowledge (Microsoft office suite)
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- Familiar with European market, regulations and requirement is an advantage.
- Immediately available is preferable
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.