The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 12 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group combines an annual turnover over 50 billion Euro.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office is looking for:
HR & Administration Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various human resource and administration duties for including but not limited to recruitment & selection, office insurance, medical, expatriate visa applications, and employee relations.
- Provide high quality recruitment and selection services to Division Managers, and Senior Management.
- Manage staff profiles in HR and payroll systems; ensure the data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Analyze, identify and develop effective HR strategies, policies and operation systems to support the business needs in achieving corporate values and visions.
- Provide quality support service and foster the high motivation environment in the Company.
- Keep abreast of local legislation’s update and ensure HR policies and practices are compliance to local legislation’s supporting to the business objectives and competitive in the market.
- Implement the employee retention strategy and develop the talent workforce.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual budget and operating plan for all HR and administration activities.
- Guide, steer and develop a team of around 3-4 members within HR and administration.
- Support on ad hoc duties and projects.
- 6 years or above solid all round HR functions with at least 3 years at managerial level, including recruitment.
- Mature, proactive and independent and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects.
- Detail minded and can keep information & documents in the highest and strictest confidentiality.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin. Mandarin is not a must but an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Able to build trust-worthy relationship with strong communication and people management skills with all levels of management and general staff
- Flexible and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.