The REWE Group with its headquarters in Cologne. Germany is one of the largest food retailers in Europe with 360,000 employee and a strong non-food business base. Serving customers through different channels such as discount stores, supermarkets and DIY stores in 23 different countries in Europe, the REWE Group generates an annual turnover over 62.7 billion Euro in 2019.
The Hong Kong based REWE Sourcing office, REWE FAR EAST is looking for:
Project Manager, Corporate Responsibility
- Project management, Sustainability
- EU buying office, Mobile Working, Flex Working Hr
- 13th Month Bonus, Discretionary Bonus
- Manage the successful execution of defined sustainability projects in cooperation with the Merchandising, Buying and Sustainability departments in Germany and respective service providers / business partners.
- Support the CR Manager with the development and implementation of Co’s CR strategy.
- Driving constant CR process review and continuous improvement.
- Responsible to prepare and analyze CR-related data to ensure accurate reporting.
- Ensure the effective communication with internal stakeholders, suppliers and business partners on Company’s CR requirements and targets.
- Provide appropriate training to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform corporate responsibility research and feasibility studies..
- University degree or above in Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Compliance, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management roles in social / environmental compliance topics and geographically covers China and/or south-east Asia.
- Strong project management skill and vendor management skill.
- Experience with social compliance standards (such as BSCI, SA8000, ICTI) and/or environmental compliance standards (such as BEPI, ISO 14001, Detox, Higg Index).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player in the cross-cultural working environment.
- Pro-active, detailed minded, and with good problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office, especially MS Excel (pivot tables).
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with your expected salary to the Manager, Human Resources, REWE Far East Ltd. 17th Floor Linkchart Centre, No. 2 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an e-mail to Candidate@rewe-fareast.com.
All applications will be collected for recruitment purpose only and treated in strict confidentiality.